Shape Divider - Style waves_brush
How data is protected
This site uses the hosting services of Weebly. We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, and misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
Cookies are data that you computer and visited website receive when you visit a website. Cookies do not alter data that is set to your computer or back to the website. They are stored in a file inside your browser marked “cookies”.
To find your cookies on Google Chrome: Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner. Choose “settings”. Locate heading “Privacy and Security”.
To employ additional privacy controls on Google Chrome browser, you can select any of the settings below.
How data is collected
Children Under 13
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, and misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
We use these automated technologies to collect your device information, internet activity information, and inferences as described above. These technologies help us to:
● Remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it;
● Track and understand how you use and interact with our online services and emails;
● Tailor our online services to your preferences;
● Measure how useful and effective our services and communications are to you; and
● Otherwise manage and enhance our products and services.
We set some of these automated technologies ourselves, but others are set by third parties who deliver services on our behalf. For example, we may use other companies’ web analytics services (described in the “Third-Party Analytics Services” section), which use automated technologies to help us evaluate how customers use our websites.
How data is used
Direct correspondence through email: When the user completes a form, sends an email or makes an online comment, the user’s email address is used to reply. Email addresses are not used to send any unsolicited emails, nor will they be shared with or sold to anyone for such use.
Other information collected is to be used by the website designer to help improve the accessibility and content of the site.
Square, Inc. 1455 Market Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94103, U.S.A.
Third Party Analytics
We may use third-party analytics service providers to help us with our online services, such as Google Analytics, BugSnag, and Crashlytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs to help us analyze how you use our online services. We may disclose your site-use information (including IP address) to these analytics providers, and other service providers who use the information to help us figure out how you and others use our online services.
● To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
● To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising:
● To learn more about BugSnag, please visit https://docs.bugsnag.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
● To learn more about Crashlytics, please visit https://fabric.io/terms.